We'll ask for your ID & Colorado MMJ Card.
Read about Colorado Alternative Health Care's story & how we came to be
We cater to YOU!
Only one person at a time is allowed at the budbar at a time. (If you have a caregiver, they're welcome too!)
Once called back, you'll head through here & to the last door on the left.
Have a comfy seat while you wait!
Hand-trimmed, grown right next door, and loved the whole way though. How flower should be, plain and simple.
Pre-rolls, patches, salve, pills and more - they can put weed in just about everything these days!
Quality concentrates, topicals, edibles and drinks in a variety of consistencies and flavors, from a variety of brands! All kept cool here & waiting for you.
Cell phones, cameras, any recording devices of any kind are not allowed in the building.
We do not sell any of your information, to anybody.
Order how you prefer. If you’re new to cannabis or unsure about a product, we highly recommend coming to see one of our budtenders.
We require valid photo ID showing that you are at least 21 years old.
The only form of payment we accept is cold, hard cash.
know it feels silly, but we need that ID & MMJ Card once at the door and once again at the bud bar.
Your budtender will show you all kinds of neat products, but please don’t touch until you are home!
Bring your (well-behaved & leashed) furry friend in with you!
Marijuana is shrouded in enough mystery – we’re here to help get rid of the haze.
All Colorado Alternative Health Care flower is grown, harvested and hand trimmed with love and care
Follow your nose when it comes to picking out marijuana flower or concentrates – it can’t read numbers and it doesn’t need to.
There’s no gold medal for eating 100mg in a single sitting (yet), find the dosage that works for you and your body.
THC binds to fat to be able to pass through your liver, make the most of your edibles on a full stomach with plenty of fats to bind to.
Head over to our Learn page for more information about Colorado’s recreational marijuana laws and links to additional educational resources.
1. An operator’s, chauffeur’s, or similar type driver’s license, including a temporary license issued by any state within the United States, District of Columbia, or any U.S. territory;
2. An identification card, including a temporary identification card, issued by any state within the United States, District of Columbia, or any U.S. territory, for the purpose of proof of age using requirements similar to those in sections 42-2-302 and 42-2-303, C.R.S.;
3. A United States military identification card or any other identification card issued by the United States government including but not limited to a permanent resident card, alien registration card, or consular card;
4. A passport or passport identification card; or
5. An Enrollment card issued by the governing authority of a federally recognized Indian tribe, if the enrollment card incorporates proof of age requirements similar to sections 42- 2-302 and 42-2-303, C.R.S.
Colorado MED Regulations page 131
For beginners we recommend consuming between half to two and a half milligrams of THC and waiting 45 minutes to an hour to see how it effects you.
Remember that the intoxicating effects from edibles can be delayed by up to four hours and last for up to twelve hours!