1. An operator’s, chauffeur’s, or similar type driver’s license, including a temporary license issued by any state within the United States, District of Columbia, or any U.S. territory;
2. An identification card, including a temporary identification card, issued by any state within the United States, District of Columbia, or any U.S. territory, for the purpose of proof of age using requirements similar to those in sections 42-2-302 and 42-2-303, C.R.S.;
3. A United States military identification card or any other identification card issued by the United States government including but not limited to a permanent resident card, alien registration card, or consular card;
4. A passport or passport identification card; or
5. An Enrollment card issued by the governing authority of a federally recognized Indian tribe, if the enrollment card incorporates proof of age requirements similar to sections 42- 2-302 and 42-2-303, C.R.S.